When You’re Ready to Move…
What goes on behind the scenes of a sale?
Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and going to the closing. The Adrian 4 Homes Team is here to help you prepare your home for sale, market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame for the best price possible.
As a Top Producing Realtor with years of experience and a proven track record, it is Adrian’s job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. He wants you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame.
– Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible. This is why Adrian provides a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your home at no cost to you. Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market, together with you, Adrian can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market.
– Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours. Adrian will make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
– More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Adrian’s extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. Your property will be marketed all across the web throughout the world. Remember, South Florida is a prime spot for foreign buyers.
– To begin marketing your home, Adrian will immediately notify his extensive network of Realtors in the area about your property. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
– Adrian will walk through your home with you and advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not.
– Contracts are complicated and intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with any doubts. You will have the full benefit of Adrian’s real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. It is highly recommended that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking Adrian first.
You pay no up front costs for these services! So you can be assured Adrian will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as the market will possibly bear.
Once you’re Ready
- Get rid of the CLUTTER! Put any items not in use in temporary storage
- Remove personal items such as children’s crafts, family pictures, knick-knacks and collections
- Organize closets to make them look roomier
- Remove large pieces of furniture so rooms look larger
- Clean windows, blinds, and drapery
- Clean garage to display storage space
- Pressure clean roof, driveway and sidewalks
- Paint house, front door, fences and/or mailbox
- Mow lawn, trim hedges, weed beds, add mulch to front beds
- Repair window screens
- Buy a new front door mat
- Sweep entryways to keep clean and free of cobwebs
- Keep roof and gutters free of leaves
- Make sure the kitchen is bright with light
- Clean kitchen appliances inside and out until they sparkle
- Remove small appliances from counters
- Replace leaky or stained faucets in kitchen and bathrooms
- Be sure all lighting fixtures have working light bulbs
- It is important that bathrooms are clean, bright and smell fresh
- Install a new shower curtain and replace bathroom mats
- Repair chips and caulking in tubs and sinks
- Don’t forget to keep the fur babies’ toys off the floor and be sure the litter box is clean and fresh
- When it’s time for a showing, keep the house cool, open all the window treatments, turn on all the lights and stay out of sight